Monday, August 22, 2011

Helloooo... Long Time No Post

Hi Everyone! It's been a while since my last update. I hope everyone's doing well.

It's been a crazy few months, but I have enjoyed being busy :)

Current Projects: A Sock Monkey Themed 1st Birthday Party and a Purple & Ivory Contemporary themed Fall wedding.

So being an event planner, I know the first thing I should do is to establish a good relationship with vendors. Networking is very important when it comes to this business. It's really hard entering inot this business when no one knows who I am and what I do. I know I'm not the only one out there wanting to start their own business. So, good luck everyone! It's a tough road but I know it will all be worth it some day.

Check out these wedding decorations I found. Aren't they gorgeous? These are some of my favorite inspirations~






No comments:

Post a Comment

Amazon Slideshow