Friday, May 13, 2011

Centerpiece on a Budget

When planning for your wedding, you will find that flowers cost a lot more than you'd ever imagined. I just know I was not expecting to spend $2000 on my centerpieces alone. I did want flowers though but I just didn't want to spend $200 for each table.

So how did I make my event elegant without spending a fortune?
*Dong dong* Silk flowers come to my rescue!!!

I used silk orchids and submerged them in water with a floating candle on top. It is so simple to make and looked absolutely amazing on each table. Especially when they are surrounded by votive candles in dimmed lightings. So dreamy~

However, I do not recommend DIY-ing your centerpieces if you have more than 10 tables. It would be too much work for your friends and family. I had 7 and it was already plenty for them to do. I love my family and friends! <3

Here are just a few I found online while planning for mine. Enjoy~






No comments:

Post a Comment

Amazon Slideshow