Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Baby Shower

Baby showers are always fun! I think the best baby shower is one that is filled with good games, good food, and good friends. I am currently on a task to create an amazing "virtual" baby shower for one of my "bestest" girlfriend, who was my matron of honor and was also the one that played match-maker to me and my husband.

Why virtual, you might ask?! Well, the reason why it's virtual is because my dear friend here has moved ALL the way across the country and is not able to fly back due to her pregnancy. Therefore, we have no choice but to celebrate with her over Skype :D

ANYWAY, with that said, I better have a room with my name written on the door in her new house. LOL.

For her baby shower, I want to decorate the house with lavish yellow pom poms, so it will be obvious on TV when she sees us. I'm also putting together a small Cupcake table.... just because :P

As for the gifts, we will all order ahead of time online, so they will be shipped to her house prior to the shower and then she will then open it in front of us on TV.

Her colors are...

For the theme, I am thinking rabbits. This is the year of the rabbit afterall. I don't know how it will all turn out, but we'll just have to wait and see.

Until next time... ciao~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Amazon Slideshow